As described in and as limited by this Limited Warranty, EastPoint Sports Ltd., LLC (the “Company”) warrants this Product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days from the date of original purchase. The term defects shall mean any imperfections that impair the use of the product. The Company reserves the right to request confirmation of Proof of Purchase when requesting parts or service in order to confirm that this Product is within its warranty period and terms.
What is Covered: Except as provided herein, this Limited Warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship. This Limited Warranty is void if the Product is:
- Damaged through improper usage or storage, negligence, misuse, abuse, transportation damage, acts of nature, or accident (including failure to follow the instructions supplied with the product).
- Used in commercial applications, rentals or a commercial environment.
- Modified or repaired by anyone not authorized by the Company.
What is Not Covered:
The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Expendable items such as cosmetic parts, game playing accessories, and any other items that may show signs of wear due to normal usage.
- Any transportation/delivery/installation costs incurred by the Consumer (either home from the original place of purchase or back to the original place of purchase).
- Items not purchased from an authorized retailer (i.e.: this warranty does not apply to so-called “grey market” goods -those goods purchased from a third party-).
What the Company Will Pay For:
- If any part or component of the Product which is covered by this Limited Warranty is found by the Company to be defective, the Company will provide replacement parts without charge.
- The Company’s obligation to repair or replace the Product or any portion of thereof, shall be limited to the original purchase price of the product.
- If during the Limited Warranty period, the product is found to be defective, the Company will, at the Company’s option, repair, replace or make remuneration for the Product (either the same or equivalent value) without charge.
How to Obtain Warranty Service: In order to enforce your rights under this Limited Warranty, you must follow these procedures:
- You must return the ORIGINAL COPY OF YOUR SALES RECEIPT to the Company showing a purchase from an authorized retailer.
- You must call the Company’s Consumer Service Department at +1 (973) 585-4747 on Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. (EST) to notify the Company of the nature of the problem. At the Company’s option, replacement parts or a new Product (either the same or equivalent value) will be sent to you at no charge.
- If you are instructed to return the Product to the Company for servicing, you are responsible for shipping the Product, at your expense, to the address designated by the Company in packaging that will protect against further damage. You must also include your name, address, daytime telephone number, Product model number, and a description of the problem.
- The Company will pay for any shipping charges to return the repaired or replaced Product to you.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT, PURCHASING FROM AN AUTHORIZED RETAILER, AND IS VALID ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA. THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR REMUNERATION, AT ITS OPTION, OF ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND SHALL NOT INCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR DO NOT ALLOW FOR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THAT EXTENT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, but you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
If you have questions regarding this Limited Warranty or the operation of the Product, you may call or write us.
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ORIGINAL COPY OF THE SALES RECEIPT/PROOF OF PURCHASE. REPORT ANY DEFECTS TO:
20 Commerce Boulevard
Succasunna, NJ 07876